Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday 10/23/14

Monster has really been into the movie National Treasure (1st and 2nd one) the last few days. This morning it was the first thing he wanted to do when he got up. We really did not have a lot to do today so I went ahead and let him start his day with this movie. 

Next week we will be taking the whole week off just to have a break. I figure we need it and I already have all his work planned out and he should be done with most of it by April. I think breaks are good for everyone. We will still be going to co-op on Friday and I will still do some fun stuff with him during the week.  

Watching so closely with his chocolate milk mustache! 



Being silly. 

He stayed like this for about 2 mins.

Don't forget to check out my review on Beakers-O-Fun and grab your discount code before the offer expires! 


No comments: