Monday, November 3, 2014

We are back!

Did you even notice we were gone? We took last week off as a breather. We enjoyed the cooler weather here in Texas too.

(I took this outside of where we live. The leaves are FINALLY changing colors. The watermark is because I posted it on my Facebook photography page) 

We did go back to our old town Wednesday night for their Trick or Treat on Main Street they do every year. Monster doesn't do Halloween, so I thought at least this way it is a community event. He doesn't like the scary... well anything scary. Wednesday night afterwards, Monster and I went and had a dinner date together at Logans Roadhouse. I wish I had picture to share, but this time I left my camera home so we could really just enjoy being together.

This week we are getting back into the groove on things. I mean as I type this he is snoring away in my bed. It is 9:07 am. I love homeschooling.

I also am working on a product review that will be up by the end of the month. I really think everyone will love this product and I will be able to give out discount codes!!

This morning I also woke up to some great news and can't wait to be able to share it with my readers! I promise as soon as I am allowed I will share!

Stay tune because there will be more to come this week.

No comments: