Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday

Well, as you can see we do not have a Meet em' Monday this week. I have sent out questions to other families, but have not received anything back from them yet :( I am starting to rethink this idea.

We had a pretty good weekend. Hope everyone else did as well.

Monster got up this morning at 11am and I am sure he needed that extra rest. He got up and ate breakfast and then he got started with his work. I was surprised this morning when it took him all of an hour and a half to finish up all his school work. He even did 3 Math lessons, Spanish, Reading, Language Arts and Science. It was a great way to start the week.

Math this morning he worked on Volume and he has to use multiplication in this, so it was a great review. He also worked on two other lessons that had to do with directions.

This is him working this morning in his adorable new shirt from OshKosh B'Gosh. I am loving that store. 

Monster and I last week. 

Last Thursday we got to go to Sea Life in Grapevine with some awesome friends of ours. This is their first year homeschooling their 5 year old. He is so adorable. Monster had so much fun walking around and looking at the animals with him. 

We loved getting to see all the different animals. We even did a workshop class on Octopus and Squid. 

Nothing exciting planned for this week, but next week we leave for Houston! We are going to visit family for the week! Another great thing about homeschooling is being able to go visit family whenever we want! 




1 comment:

chelsea.ahlgrim said...

oh no! Don't give up! I returned mine a couple of days ago, so I hope you'll still keep the feature. I think it's a great idea! :)